Freelance CSTDB (CSRT) & CSSW Remedial Surveyor Required
We are looking to recruit on a freelance basis, a CSTDB (CSRT) & CSSW qualified surveyor to join our team. Based in Croydon, the successful applicant will carry out detailed damp and timber surveys including scheduling of works using SOR’s, produce reports and complete associated RAMS.
About the Role
RLH Developments Limited invites applications for a Freelance CSTDB (CSRT) & CSSW Remedial Surveyor, to carry our surveys on domestic and commercial properties. The position will cover the Greater London area and the role will include:
- Attend site and inspect for dampness, timber decay and infestation of wood boring beetles
- Prepare accurate, clear, and concise reports outlining the defects and causes of those defects within the property
- Outline the correct remedial measures required, including costings and drawings
The Ideal Candidate
As a Remedial Surveyor, the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Certificated Surveyor in Remedial Treatments (CSRT) and/or Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW)
- Experience in damp proofing, timber treatments, below ground waterproofing techniques, structural repair methods and condensation solutions.
- Sound knowledge of construction methods and building materials including historic methods
- A valid CSCS Card
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness & Working At Height
- Good literacy skills
- Be able to work decisively and independently with strong project management skills
- Be adept at liaising between internal employees, site operatives, clients, and external suppliers
- A full UK driving licence
Benefits & what we offer
- An industry competitive salary
- Ongoing training and support
- A great team spirit
How to Apply
If you feel you have what it takes to join us; we invite you to send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position. To apply, email Kerri at firstname.lastname@example.org.